Search east bridal Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mmmm…Lily of the Valley


I'm a little silly to lily of the valley. It was Christian Dior's favorite flower, you know, and I am fond of the wholesale dress . In recent times, however, lily of the valley is not used as often as his distant cousin the calla lily. Not for me. I've never really worried much of coves. Part of east bridal   may be the association in my mind with the funeral. When I was a child, creeks were in mourning, not celebration.

But sweet, lily simple, beautiful valley always seemed like a cheerful flower. They are much more suitable, in general, to a less formal, at least by themselves, but when combined with other Wedding Dresses that do better in their own dignity, which can be quite charming as a burden:
as can be seen here.

But what about the lily of the valley on their own? Take a look below and see the court.



partydress-cocktaildressshow

formalbridaldress 
             
weddingdressdesigners-eastpromdresses  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment